I hope you are all having a wonderful day! I’m really excited to share this new blog post with all of you.
Three months ago I was having issues with my skin and couldn’t figure out what it was. Whatever it was, I did find some great solutions that helped get my skin back to normal. I would like to share with you what I felt were great solutions at a affordable price.
Do you spend $200-$300 on skin products? Then you find out it’s not helping your skin. Today I will be sharing 5 tips on beauty products that will help you save money.
1. First ask your friends what beauty products they use on their skin: by doing this you might find some products that might work for you as well. (Every product will work differently on different skin complexions)
2. Try beauty samples: Sephora is really good about giving samples with instructions on their products. I’m a huge fan when it comes to samples because before you invest money know what works for you.
3. Make a appointment with a good dermatologist. Getting advise from a professional is the best option and depending on your health coverage your appointment could be covered.
4. Drink lots of water: Water helps hydrate your skin, leaving your skin looking smooth.
5. Use sunscreen! This is really important to wear. You should apply sunscreen everyday on your face to protect it from the uv rays from the sun. I wear sunscreen under make up as a precautionary measure just in case of exposure.
Skin Products that have worked for me
Fresh “soy face cleansing milk”– this product leaves my skin feeling so soft and works great to remove all my make-up.
Fresh Rose ”Deep Hydration Face Cream”– I have to say this is one of my favorite moisturizer to have. My skin just feels smooth and healthy after applying it.
Drunk Elephant- This is biggest beauty product that has made a difference in my skin. If you haven’t heard of this product or aren’t using it, it’s time you do! Omg!!! Their Night and Day Serum is amazing. I’ve literally been using their product for about two months and I’ve seen a huge change on my skin. I get asked almost everyday what I am using and I am happy to share my secret.
Remember to try samples first, so you can see if the product is good for your skin. I have sensitive skin and what works for me might not work for someone else. I think this is the best way you to go about finding the perfect skin product and not breaking your bank account. I hope this blog post helped! Thank you for stopping by!