Photo By RachelArnhartPhotography
In a previous post, you all saw me with my hair up in in a braid. Since then I have gotten many requests to do a hair braid tutorial. So, here goes!
If you have curly hair, it’s hard to find some cute hair styles besides just straightening your hair. Well I found this braided style that takes about 10 minutes to do and is a cute hairstyle for the Fall. Below you will find the steps to achieve this look that go along with the pictures that I have provided.
1. Start off by splitting your hair into two sections; making sure that your hair is parted in the middle.
2. Grabbing one side of your hair, begin to braid. Then repeat this step on the other side.
3. Once your hair is braided, use a tight white rubber band to fasten the end of each braid. ( You can get these bands at Target or a drug store in the hair aisle.) Grab one braid and start to spread it out so you have a bit of volume to the braid. Repeat this step on your other braid.
4. Grab one side of the ponytail braid and wrap it to one side. ( I use bobby pins to ensure that my hair stays in place.) Next grab the other ponytail braid and do the same thing. You will want your hair to look like a crown. ( I hope that this makes sense.)
5. I usually use 5 pins all over my hair so that it will stay styled; but trust me when I say that if you have curly hair, it will stay in place.
Please comment below and let me know about your favorite up do. I have also linked this cozy robe below that I wear when I get up in the morning.
I can’t believe that October is almost here. It is one of my favorite Fall months. Have a wonderful weekend!