Photo By RachelArnhartPhotography
As we all know that shoes play in important factor in our daily wardrobe. Fall is official here and I ask myself what type of shoes will we be look at this year. Today I will break down the shoes you need to own in your closet and why? I’m a shoe freak and sometimes I have to control myself from buying all the shoes I want. We all know that Velvet shoes such as booties, boots, flats and heels are back. Say what? Yes, its back and its in full force. Below I have broken down all my favorite fall shoes that I’m obsess with. Here it goes:
1. Velvet: Fall material must-have is luxurious velvet. Its such a chic look that you can wear with pretty much anything. I bought the Steve Madden blue velvet bootie and I just can’t stop wearing them.
2. Sock Boots: The next is shoe on the rise? The sock boot. Whether you an OtK silhouette or slim ankle boot, the faltering style will work with just about everything in your closet.
3. The block-heel bootie: The classic silhouette block heel is one of my favorite shoes to own. Its vey comfortable and an easy style to style.
4. The Cage Heel: This shoe is very sophficiated, effortless and must love the demure buttons on the shoe. The strap gives this shoe some serious style.
5. The over-the-knee boot: From casual to sexy, this fall staple will be one of the biggest trends. You can pair it with a miniskirt for a day out and skinny jeans for a more laid back vibe. My friend ”Lauren Parry” shows us her style on outfitsandoutings.
6. The block-heel pump: This shoes heel is defineley the shoe season comfy, sleek and dramatic. I just recently bought the pink block heel from topshop and I just love them. I can walk all day in them and not complain.
7. The menswear flat: The loafer shine and exaggerated detail. I really like these shoes because you can dress them up or down with a retro 60’s crop pair of pants. Or with some comfy trousers or skinny jeans too.
I hope you all enjoy all these shoes picks and I hope this can help you with your daily wardrobe. Now that I have gave you the cheat Sheet what is your favorite fall shoe? I share all my favorite shoes its your turn.
–Shop My Look–